Family adventure offers
Summer is full of adventure and nature experiences for the whole family. Family Apartment Arlberg.</h4
Nature adventure playground by the river
- only a few meters from the house is the small mountain river "Seebach". Small pools to cool down, build dams, throw stones into the water, play, let off steam...
In addition to a large selection of challenging hiking tours, there are also perfect family hikes in Warth-Schröcken.
Here are a few tips:
- Only about 40 minutes away from Haus Rothorn is the natural jewel of the Körbersee. There you can stop for a bite to eat in the mountain inn, or take a canoe trip on the lake. From there the hike can be continued in several directions - to the Hochtannbergpass (30 min), to Lech (approx. 2 h) or to Schröcken/Heimboden (approx. 1 h)
The panoramic hike from Nesslegg along the Sonnenberger Höhenweg leads to the districts Wald - Schwand - Oberboden in about 50 minutes. TIP: in only 15 minutes you can reach the adventure park Schröcken - the perfect family adventure!
CHILDREN WATCH OUT!
You can collect stamps with the Murmele-Wanderpass, which you can get for free at Haus Rothorn. If all fields are filled out, you will get a great gift!
You can find more hiking tips on the interactive hiking map. Of course, I would also be happy to advise you personally on site with some recommendations for your holiday.
Excursion tips for the family
Here is a small excerpt of great family excursion tips in the area:
Suspension bridge Holzgau
200m long and 110m high, free admission!
Geocaching - the modern treasure hunt
What is geocaching anyway?
Geocaching can best be described as "modern treasure hunting". The idea is that so-called "caches" (which stands for treasure) are provided with geocoordinates which can then be searched for using a GPS device or a special app. At the position of these caches, which are usually very well hidden, there are containers (large or small), in which a logbook is inside, in which the name and date of the find is signed. The position of the caches are published on the internet. This video explains how it works. On the special Tannberg page you can find more information about it.
Exciting hikes for the whole family on the following rounds:
- ...in sacks: WALSER VILLAGE & NATURAL JEWELS
- in Warth: PASTOR MÜLLER AND THE WHITE GOLD
- in Lech: IS THERE SUCH A THING?
With the completely filled out stamp passports you get the special Tannberg-Coin for each round! You can download the stamped passports here or you can get them at Haus Rothorn or at the tourist office in Schröcken or Warth!
WALSER VILLAGE & NATURAL JEWELS
PARSON MÜLLER & THE WHITE GOLD
IS THERE SUCH A THING?